Saturday, November 27, 2010

Do you Yudu? I do now!

I took advantage of the Joann's  3-day sale and got a  Yudu (the home silk screen setup) for half price!!!!  Even my mom bought one! I can't wait to get started on a lot more projects, and maybe I'll even have some projects and classes with it. 


In the meantime, I'm teaching SDU at the Michael's in Southlake on Wednesday, December 1 from 10-12 and 1-3, and on Wednesday, December 8 at the same times.  Because of the holidays and how busy everyone is, I'm squeezing four weeks into two weeks


And sign up at the Little Blue House for December 6 and learn the Top Ten Tips for getting the most out of your Cricut. 


Leave me a comment about what classes you would like to see in the new year.


Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment