Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

...And only a week late!  Three days without internet has put me even further behind than usual, but that's okay - I WILL catch up.  I hope this year will be a good one for everyone.  This year is a really big one for my family – milestone birthdays, high school graduation, and our 25th Anniversary.  Gonna be busy!
I have updated my classes – if you or anyone you know got a new Cricut or Gypsy for Christmas – I can help you get the most out of your new  toy tool.  And don’t be fooled – the Gypsy and the Cricut will do so much more than shapes and letters for your scrapbook layouts!
The classes are on Tuesdays from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the Crafty Hen House.  If you would prefer a daytime class, email me and we can work something out.
Gypsy – January 11
Cricut 101 – January 18
Cricut 102 – March 8

Happy Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment