Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quick Classes

I'm finally back to being creative!  Although I had a lot of fun working on the committee for the SNAP Gala, I am glad it's over.  And most of the overnight traveling for the Flint Falcons Basketball Team is over, so' I'm back to classes.

Glass Etching
First, on Monday, the 22nd, (Yes - that's tomorrow), I'll be doing glass etching using the Cricut to cut the stencils out of vinyl.  So Simple, so quick and easy!  This isn't a formal class; it's more of an open workshop.  I'll be at the Crafty Hen House from 10 - 12 Monday morning and 6:30 - 8:30 Monday night for anyone who wants to drop in and play.  $20 if you bring your own glass piece to be etched, or $25 if I provide the piece.  Although it's not required, I would appreciate knowing if you're planning to come. 

Intro to Cricut

Tuesday, the 23rd, I'll do an overview of the Cricut and all the amazing projects you can do!  Not sure about getting one for Christmas or braving the Black Friday Sales?  Come try it out and see just how easy it is.  It's just $10, and I'll even give you a coupon for $10 off one of my Cricut Classes.  Times:  10-11 am, 2-3 pm, or 7-8 pm. 

Top Ten Tips When Using Your Cricut
Monday, December 6 at the Little Blue House I'll give you my Top Ten Tips to help you finish your Holiday projects.  Call the Little Blue House at 817-431-7930 or check out their blog at the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment