Sunday, September 26, 2010

October Classes

Teaching these classes has been so much fun - I have met a lot of new friends.  Not to mention what a small world it is when we find out we have so many friends in common!

I just updated the schedule for the October classes, and I think I may add a Gypsy 2 class.  I'll have a better idea after tomorrow night's first class.  :)  And I'm very excited about my first Cricuteer Class on October 4 at the Little Blue House in Keller!  We'll be etching glass to make a Halloween treat jar - as spooky as you want it - using the Cricut to create our stencil. 

And later in October I get to be a student at a Zentangle class.  I looked up Zentangle after watching the Taco Tuesday video from Ten Seconds Studio where Megan and Cheryl were doodling on the metal.  I was as intrigued by the name as the technique!  I have been doing my own version every since then, and if I've seen you, I probably showed it to you.  It is too much fun!  And then I find out that my creative friend Angie is a certified Zentangle teacher!  So she's holding a class at the Crafty Hen House and I am already signed up.

And last but not least, a shout out to the Texas Rangers - AL West Division Champs.  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment